Search for a school in your area to further your education and expertise.
Search our job profile database to find the career of your dreams.
Search our database of over 15,000 job postings.
|Job Title:|| |
Snack Bar Attendant/Cook
|Job Ref:|| |
Customer Service/Call Center
|Job Type:|| |
|Region | Metro Area:|| |
Illinois - Chicago & Surrounding Areas
|Address:||Contact Name:|| |
Brunswick Bowling & Billiards
|Post Date:|| |
Looking for an Exciting, Part-time opportunity to work in a fun, fast-paced environment!!!! Look No Further! The Brunswick Corporation has over 165 years of being the leader in the recreation and leisure products industry with sales of excess of $400 million.
We are currently in need of multiple Part-Time Snack Bar Attendant/Cook's for Brunswick-Zone Fountain Square located in Waukegan, IL
Snack Bar Attendants sell and serve food and beverage to customers and report to the General Manager or Food & Beverage Supervisor.
• Maintains refrigerator, freezer and inventories in an orderly and clean manner
• Prepackages all food products according to BRC regulations
• Receives food and supplies, where applicable
• Rotates food supplies according to standard food rotation procedure
• Provides friendly, courteous, polite, and helpful customer service
• Cooks and prepares food according to BRC center specifications (methods and portions)
• Sets up snack bar for shift
• Operates cash register and completes food checks where applicable
• Maintains cleanliness of snack bar
• Stocks, Portions, Prepares and sells all Pizza items according to Noble Romans specifications and regulations.
• Operates food preparation equipment
• Provides a safe environment for customers
• Ensures Alcoholic Beverage Commission regulations are honored, where applicable
Minimum Position Qualifications:
Experience is not necessary if one possesses self-motivation, a sincere desire to learn the job skills, and a general familiarity with food, beverages and equipment.
Any prior food and beverage experience is preferred.
10th grade education level required. High school student, diploma or equivalent desired.
Part-time work only. Must be available to work nights, weekends and possible holidays.
• Hourly pay
• Career Advancement
• Discounted Meals/ Bowling
To Apply: Please click the following link and complete ALL application tasks.
https://www.brunswickcareers.apply2jobs.com/Pr ofExt/index.cfm?fuseaction=mExternal.sho wJob&RID=6911&CurrentPage=1
(If the link does not work - please copy and paste URL into web browser)
Brunswick Bowling & Billiards is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
To apply for this job you need a free candidate account, click here for info.