Search for a school in your area to further your education and expertise.
Search our job profile database to find the career of your dreams.
Search our database of over 15,000 job postings.
|Job Title:|| |
Food Counter Attendant (NOC 6641)
|Job Ref:|| |
Customer Service/Call Center
|Job Type:|| |
|Region | Metro Area:|| |
Florida - Miami
11.00 per hour
|Contact Name:|| |
Diamond Global Recruitment Group
|Post Date:|| |
Job Description/Main Duties:
1. Prepare food neatly, accurately, and in a timely manner
2. Demonstrate a complete understanding of menu items and explain it to guests accurately. Exhibit a cheerful and helpful manner when dealing with guests. Suggest other products to each guest such as drinks, chips, and cookies to complement their meal
3. Check products in sandwich unit area and restocks items to ensure a sufficient supply throughout the shift
4. Clean as directed. Maintain the standards for restaurant cleanliness at all times. These areas include the customer area including garbage bins and restrooms, the sandwich area, windows and sneeze guards, and prep areas.
5. Greet guests and prepare their orders, use Point of Sale system/ Cash register to record the order and computer the amount of the bill, collect payment from guests and make change
6. Understand and adhere to all quality standards, formulas and procedures as outlined in the Operations Manual
7. Account for all forms of money, bread, plates, cups, etc. during the shift
8. Understand and adhere to proper food handling, safety, and sanitization standards while preparing food, serving food, and clean up
9. Maintain professional appearance and grooming standards as outlined in the Operations manual
10. Perform light paperwork duties as assigned such as Cash in/out, Bread Counts, inventory controls
11. Complete the online training component to enhance the understanding of operations and standards as outlined in Operations Manual
- Completion of secondary school is required
- Completion of online training component is required prior to employment
- Ability to understand and implement written and verbal instructions effectively and efficiently
- Must be able to work in any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/ cash register
- Position requires bending, standing, and walking the entire workday
- Must be able to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 50 pounds on occasion
Please send resume to email@example.com
To apply for this job you need a free candidate account, click here for info.