Search for a school in your area to further your education and expertise.
Search our job profile database to find the career of your dreams.
Search our database of over 15,000 job postings.
|Job Title:|| |
iPhone and Android Mobile Application Developer
|Job Ref:|| |
|Job Type:|| |
|Region | Metro Area:|| |
New Jersey - Newark
|Contact Name:|| |
|Contact Phone:|| |
|Post Date:|| |
Are you interested in working for a growing and progressive organization?
Are you looking for a mobile development position that will not only challenge you professionally but also provide a good work/quality of life balance, in a startup like atmosphere, with other young talented individuals?
We have created a unique and innovative cloud communication services, web, and mobile apps used by millions of customers worldwide. We always strive to create products that are exciting and change the way people communicate.
We're seeking a creative iPhone and Android mobile application developer who thinks outside the box and can push the limits at times! We're looking for someone who's as passionate as we are about mobile apps for the iOS and Android platforms and has a seriously badass portfolio to prove it.
You will be involved in every step of the development process, from brainstorming product ideas, to pushing apps out the door. You will also contribute to our existing portfolio of mobile apps and will help maintain these apps to ensure they continue to function flawlessly across new iOS and Android releases.
• 2+ years of overall iOS & Android development.
• Strong Objective-C skills and inside-and-out knowledge of the iOS SDK.
• Strong Java skills with extensive knowledge of the Android SDK.
• Experience using and creating scalable web-based RESTful APIs.
• Object Oriented PHP skills at all scales.
• Exceptional organizational and project management skills.
• Demonstrated success in defining and launching mobile apps.
• You exhibit impressive UI/UX skills.
• You also have Python/Django skills.
• You like poking around at private iOS APIs.
• You've created jailbreak apps before.
• You're familiar with "hybrid" apps (web views wrapped around a native app).
• Your choice of top of the line Apple hardware to work on!
• Your very own iPad (if you don’t already have one) with a $30/month Kindle allowance.
• All the usual stuff (health/dental/etc) so you don't have to worry about yourself or family.
• Work remotely. Work in your underwear if you'd like! Set your own schedule. We believe in a results only work environment.
• Competitive salary, with the possibility of stock options, commensurate with experience.
• A strong belief in life/work balance.
• 100% support from us in helping you grow your skills and mastering your craft!
• Relocation assistance available if you're not already in the NJ area.
It doesn’t matter where you went to school, or if you even graduated. It doesn’t matter if this is your first job or your fifth. Doing great work and being driven to improve yourself and everything you touch is what matters to us!
We are open to the possibility of this position being remote, given the right individual and circumstances.
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please respond with your resume, project experience, and any additional questions you may have.
We hope to hear from you soon!
To apply for this job you need a free candidate account, click here for info.