Vacancy has expired Show me jobs like this one
|Job Title: || |
|Job Ref: || |
|Employer: || ||Category: || |
Manufacturing / Mechanical
|Job Type: || |
|Region | Metro Area: || |
Tennessee - Chattanooga
|City: || |
|Post Code: || |
|Address: || |
|Salary: || |
$11.00 - $12.00/hr
|Post Date: || |
Staff Management is a leading provider of custom designed staffing solutions for Fortune 500 companies throughout the country. We have a great opportunity with growth potential for a Team Lead at Staff Management in Cleveland, TN.
The Team Lead oversees the day-to-day tasks associated with supervising employees. The responsibilities include monitoring productivity goals and quality, as well as assisting with recruiting, interviewing, scheduling employees, monitoring attendance and tracking employee hours for payroll processing. Additional responsibilities include supervising employee conduct, providing coaching, managing safety programs and completing operations reports.
Our exciting, fast-paced environment is a good fit for candidates with excellent multi-tasking skills. In this position most of your time would be spent interacting with the client and employees, so exceptional communication skills are a must. The primary shift for this position will be 2nd shift, Monday – Friday from 3pm – 11:30pm, but you must be flexible to work weekends or cover another shift, as needed.
• Assisting the Account Manager with maintaining a highly motivated team
• Providing immediate front line customer service to management team, associate and clients
• Managing weekly schedules for all employees
• Participating in client’s meetings
• Making associate hiring and firing decisions
• Managing our production lines and ensuring that goals are being achieved
• Handling order requests and changes from client contacts
• Handling associate relations activities, communications, and investigations
• Performing Safety inspections in our manufacturing facility
• Working on special projects and performance incentive programs to help meet operational goals
• Maintaining time clock database up-to-date in order to process payroll
• Assisting with reports by using MS Office applications
• High School Diploma/GED required.
• Management/supervisor experience in a manufacturing/production environment
• Flexibility to work in a fast paced setting
• Ability to Multi-task with excellent attention to detail and follow-up communication
• Excellent Computer Skills (MS Office, Word, Excel, PPT)
• Excellent Customer Service and Client Relations skills
Does this sound like the opportunity for you? Apply now. Go to:
To apply for this job you need a free candidate account, click here for info.