Vacancy has expired Show me jobs like this one
|Job Title: || |
|Job Ref: || |
|Employer: || ||Category: || |
|Job Type: || |
|Region | Metro Area: || |
|City: || |
|Address: || |
|Salary: || |
|Contact Name: || |
|Post Date: || |
- Develop and maintain a fast 3D game engine that may involve working on graphics, gameplay and/or AI programming as well as porting to next-gen video game platforms.
- Collaborate with design, artists and other engineers to implement and fine-tune game features.
- Ensure the technical quality and game-play of the product through tuning and bug fixing.
- Contribute innovative and original ideas toward all aspects of the game’s production and development.
- Write robust, maintainable code.
- Maintain code performance through profiling and optimization.
- Passion for playing and making great games.
- A burning desire to write code you can be proud of.
- Expertise in C++.
- B.Sc. Degree in Comp Sci, Mathematics, Engineering or equivalent game development experience.
- 2+ years game development experience, with at least 1 shipped product.
- Strong communication skills, work ethic, and motivation.
- Willing to relocate to Canada
- Console experience; next-gen preferred.
- Familiarity with large-scale C++ project development.
- Familiarity with any of the following APIs: D3D, OpenGL, PhysX, DirectSound, DirectInput, Win32/GDI.
- Experience with concurrent programming.
- Assembly language and low-level systems.
- Familiarity with Perforce.
- Experience with Perl.
- Familiarity with profiling tools (i.e. VTune).
To apply for this job you need a free candidate account, click here for info.