Search for a school in your area to further your education and expertise.
Search our job profile database to find the career of your dreams.
Search our database of over 15,000 job postings.
|Job Title:|| |
Inside Sales Representative
|Job Ref:|| |
|Job Type:|| |
|Region | Metro Area:|| |
|Post Date:|| |
Inside Sales Representatives apply our consultative selling methodology to prospects of all sizes across the globe to drive revenue via new client acquisition.
They present and sell all of the RightScale (RS) products and services: software licensing, support, educational services and professional service engagements.
They are responsible for assessing our prospects’ needs, articulating and demonstrating the RS value proposition, presenting a customized solution, managing the decision-making process and closing.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
· Meet assigned monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
· Timely follow-up on all leads generated by RS marketing activities; including quickly qualifying and assessing sales potential, further prospecting of that organization, applying our consultative selling methodology and closing.
· Cold calling/prospecting targeted lists, verticals and other targets as directed.
· Maintain a minimum cadence of at least 50 sales activities/day.
· Present custom sales presentations, proposals, implementation plans and other sales and marketing material; demonstrate RS’s product offerings and services via live demonstrations over the web.
· Leverage the RS platform via trial to accelerate the customer discovery process of our technology to drive sales.
· Build strong relationships with prospects and customers at all levels of the organization to ensure sales success and maximize lifetime value by delivering superior customer service and serving as a trusted advisor.
· Utilize a collaborative approach and leverage cross-functional resources to solve licensing, technical, deployment or other sales issues.
· Maintain an in-depth knowledge and understanding of existing and developing technologies as it relates to cloud computing; understand and identify opportunities for customers.
· Demonstrate excellent customer service skills through all levels of communication.
· Contribute to the knowledgebase, Wiki and other RightScale resources to help build the best customer experience.
· Work closely with the team to ensure that all company and personal goals are met or exceeded.
· Provide accurate and timely sales updates and forecasts to sales management.
· Some travel as needed.
The ideal candidate has a Technical Background and Experience that includes:
· A proven track record of sales success including consistently exceeding sales goals, awards & accolades (ex. 100% Club, President’s Club, etc.)
· 3-5 years inside sales experience, preferably online software sales (SaaS)
· Bachelor’s Degree, Computer Science preferred
· Experience with CRM (Salesforce.com preferred), Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & PowerPoint), online meeting software (GoToMeeting) and other PC software
· Experience with cloud computing architecture, web application architecture and datacenter management
· Strong technical, sales, communication and negotiation skills
· Strong writing skills and attention to detail
· Excellent analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills
All candidates are expected to possess the following skill set:
· Self-starting learner who thrives under pressure and enjoys success
· Excellent communication skills and strong organizational skills
· Dedication to individual development, challenging teamwork, and new technology
· Ability to work with minimal direction while maintaining a high level of productivity
· Flexibility in a dynamically growing/evolving company
RightScale is a great place to work and we are looking for only the best. We seek entrepreneurial sellers who thrive in an autonomous environment, but are able to work with a team to support their success.
To apply for this job you need a free candidate account, click here for info.