Search for a school in your area to further your education and expertise.
Search our job profile database to find the career of your dreams.
Search our database of over 15,000 job postings.
|Job Title:|| |
|Job Ref:|| |
|Job Type:|| |
|Region | Metro Area:|| |
California - San Diego
|Post Code:|| |
|Contact Name:|| |
|Post Date:|| |
Avadyne Health is seeking a confident, sharp individual to assist with an array of marketing duties, ranging from administrative work to coordinating various events to assisting in the writing and posting of blogs, press releases, etc. This position is located in our San Diego, California office.
Organizational skills and the ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal) take precedence over experience; any marketing or related background is obviously welcome.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Coordinate and assist with the marketing activities of our web-based solutions, including:
◦ direct mailing
◦ customer events
◦ trade shows
• Handle sales-related and marketing administrative projects, including:
◦ running marketing and sales reports
◦ conducting research on companies
◦ other assignments in database
• Provide logistical assistance for events such as seminars and trade shows
• Assist in writing and editing sales and marketing materials, including:
◦ white papers
◦ other marketing collateral
• Provide assistance in creating and enhancing the campaign list
• Maintain project tracking spread sheets and business line marketing calendars
• Provide administrative aid for various projects related to marketing, including:
◦ project meetings
◦ minutes of meetings
◦ transcribing notes
◦ composing memos
• Develop and produce media packs, as well as conducting conferences and trade shows.
• Update company headlines, blogs, and news to corporate website
• Assist in promotional strategies and product development
• For events:
◦ prepare invitations and event agenda
◦ track payments and registration forms
• Generate trade show passes, thank you letters, form letters for mailing mass brochures to the company’s prospective customers.
• Manage marketing and media event budgets; arrange preparatory meetings for trade shows and seminars
• Assist with sales proposal generation and RFP responses
• Coordinate with product management team to ensure timely completion of tasks related to product launches, information dispersal, etc.
• Assist with travel and meeting arrangements for sales and marketing personnel (and others, as necessary)
Skills and Specifications
• Knowledgeable in project management
• Knowledge of basic marketing and networking principles
• Willingness to learn new technologies and apply to marketing principles
• Effective people skills and the ability to acquire market information and answer questions from managers, team members, clients, and public
• Capable of writing reports, procedures and business correspondence
• Able to work individually on self-driven projects
• Demonstrable ability to solve problems, to analyze systems or data and suggest appropriate solutions.
• Proficient with organization, prioritization, and time management
• Able to work under stress to meet project deadlines and minute attention to detail
• Highly self-motivated
• Based on your qualifications
• Includes our generous benefits program
To be considered as a candidate:
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject: Marketing Coordinator – Your Name; in your email, please specify salary requirements.
• Please no agencies or 3rdparties.
• No candidates with any sponsorship requirements.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job you need a free candidate account, click here for info.