Search for a school in your area to further your education and expertise.
Search our job profile database to find the career of your dreams.
Search our database of over 15,000 job postings.
|Job Title:|| |
Personal Banker - Wisconsin Dells
|Job Ref:|| |
Personal Banker - Wisconsin Dells
|Job Type:|| |
|Region | Metro Area:|| |
|Contact Name:|| |
|Contact Phone:|| |
|Post Date:|| |
SUMMARY / OVERVIEW
Responsible for developing new loan and deposit business, as well as maintaining and servicing an existing portfolio. Represents the bank in local community through active participation in community affairs and participates in marketing all of the bank’s products and services.
May perform any or all of the following duties:
1. Cross-sell bank products and services based on customer needs in accordance with the bank’s program standards.
2. Process loan applications according to policy and regulations (includes but is not limited to: loan generation, loan recommendations, loan closing, loan administration and loan collection).
3. Submit completed loan applications to the appropriate level for final approval.
4. Complete all customer closings (loan and deposit) in a manner which assures the customer is on complete understanding of all terms and conditions.
5. Open and close deposit accounts as requested by bank customers.
6. Comply with all Federal regulations regarding disclosure on loan and deposit products (ie. HMDA, CIP, Reg E, Reg Z etc.).
7. Contact customers with delinquent accounts to assist with and document appropriate resolutions.
8. Assist customers with routine account-related requests such as: funds transfers, Electronic funds transfers (EFTs), stop payments, inquiries about bank deposit products and service charges, inquiries about customer loan and transaction history, inquiries about ATM and debit card usage and limits, inquiries about checking and savings accounts transactions, inquired about set up of online banking accounts and Bill Pay, and check verification requests by third parties.
9. Process account related requests made by bank customers (ie. Collateral change, rate waiver, collateral protection insurance, etc.).
10. Communicate effectively and deal diplomatically with customer complaints.
11. Research and resolve customer problems, acting as the customer liaison between other bank departments when necessary.
12. Perform customer requested research, including printing statement and check copies.
13. Make calls to customers regarding negative account balances and to develop supportive long-term solutions.
14. Conduct calls to verify customer insurance on loans that have collateral requiring insurance coverage.
15. Contact customers to obtain necessary signatures on items with missing or irregular signatures.
16. Order appropriate services needed to facilitate the loan process (ie. title work, appraisals, payoff requests and flood determinations)
17. Log all new accounts and verify all accounts are logged correctly prior to the end of the business day.
18. Complete documentation and reports as requested by Branch Manager.
19. Open and close branch, observing security procedures.
20. Keep Branch Manager informed of customer suggestions and concerns.
21. Perform other duties as assigned.
Follow Citizens Community Federal policies and procedures.
Follow all state and federal banking regulations
REQUIREMENTS / CORE COMPETENCIES
4 year degree in Finance, Business, or Economics or equivalent experience. Progressive training and experience with Bank services, general clerical experience, computer experience, loan department experience. Accuracy and attention to detail.
OTHER QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
Sound knowledge of Bank Financial services, Bank philosophy. Ability to prioritize well, an aptitude for detail work, good communication and listening skills. Tact and diplomacy in dealing with both customers and employees. Strong organizational skills. Able to work well under pressure. Proficient computer skills. Pleasant telephone manner. Problem solving skills. Flexibility and ability to multi-task.
To apply for this job you need a free candidate account, click here for info.