Vacancy has expired Show me jobs like this one
|Job Title: || |
|Job Ref: || |
|Employer: || ||Category: || |
|Job Type: || |
|Region | Metro Area: || |
South Carolina - Greenville
|City: || |
|Post Code: || |
|Address: || |
|Salary: || |
Based on Experience
|Post Date: || |
SMX is a leading provider of custom designed staffing solutions for Fortune 500 companies throughout the country. We have great opportunities with growth potential for an Account Supervisor in Spartanburg, SC.
Our Account Supervisor is a seasonal position that oversees the day-to-day tasks associated with supervising employees. The responsibilities include monitoring productivity goals and quality, as well as assisting with recruiting, interviewing, scheduling employees, monitoring attendance and tracking employees' hours for payroll processing. Additional responsibilities include supervising employees conduct, providing coaching, managing safety programs and completing operations reports.
Our exciting, fast-paced environment is a good fit for candidates with excellent multi-tasking skills. In this position most of your time would be spent interacting with the client and employees, so exceptional communication skills are a must.
We are looking for candidates that can work a night shift from either Wednesday to Saturday or Sunday to Wednesday, during the hours of 6pm – 4am.
• Assist the Senior Account Manager with maintaining a highly motivated team
• Provide immediate front line customer service to management team, associate and clients
• Manage weekly schedules for all employees
• Make associate hiring and firing decisions
• Handle order requests and changes from client contacts
• Handle associate relations activities, communications, and investigations
• Handle Safety inspections
• Work on special projects and performance incentive programs to help meet operational goals.
• Maintain time clock database up-to-date in order to process payroll.
• Assist with reports by using MS Office applications
• High School Diploma/GED is required
• Minimum of 1 year warehouse/distribution experience
• Minimum of 1 year of management/supervisory experience
• Eager, self-motivated and able to learn in a fast paced environment
• Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills
• Computer Skills (MS Office, Excel, PPT and Word)
• Strong Customer Service and Client Relations
Does this sound like the opportunity for you? Apply online TODAY:
To apply for this job you need a free candidate account, click here for info.