Search for a school in your area to further your education and expertise.
Search our job profile database to find the career of your dreams.
Search our database of over 15,000 job postings.
|Job Title:|| |
TESOL Instructor / Teacher-Trainer ($30 per hour)
|Job Ref:|| |
|Job Type:|| |
|Region | Metro Area:|| |
New Jersey - Other Locations
New Brunswick, NJ
$30 per hour
|Post Date:|| |
Oxford Seminars is looking for dynamic and experienced ESL instructors to deliver TESOL/TESL/TEFL teacher training courses. Adapting our curriculum to complement your strengths, you will teach periodically on a part time, weekend basis (i.e. three consecutive weekends, up to 6 courses per year, dependent on student registrations).
We believe in student-centered teaching and bringing both creativity and professionalism to the classroom. Our ideal candidates are excited to share their experiences from abroad. In addition, they are eager to demonstrate creative and interactive teaching methods, such as Multiple Intelligence Theory and the Communicative Method, with a class of aspiring and motivated individuals.
Instructors prepare and facilitate 60-hour TESOL/TESL/TEFL teacher training certification courses using curriculum developed by Oxford Seminars, but tailored to suit your strengths. The curriculum and resource materials are provided to minimize your preparation time for class sizes of 15 – 25 students and include:
• Lesson planning
• Classroom management techniques
• Skills development (vocabulary, pronunciation, grammar, listening, speaking, reading and writing)
• Contemporary second language acquisition methodologies
• Strategies for acquiring ESL teaching jobs around the world
• Deliver material in an engaging and highly interactive manner by sharing ESL teaching experiences
• Facilitate the learning environment by fostering dynamic class discussions
• Enhance students’ mastery of subject matter and enrich their learning experiences
• Spark and develop interest in learning about other cultures
• College or university graduate
• B.Ed, M.Ed, MA TESOL would be an asset
• 2+ years of ESL teaching experience abroad
• 1+ years of local ESL teaching experience
• Ability to relate to students on a personal level
• Ability to share practical teaching experiences and examples
• Energetic, dynamic, motivational and professional
• Committed to enriching students’ lives
Wage: $30 per hour
Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ASJNB in the subject line.
Oxford Seminars is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all candidates for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Visit us at: www.oxfordseminars.com/careers/tesol.php
To apply for this job you need a free candidate account, click here for info.