Search for a school in your area to further your education and expertise.
Search our job profile database to find the career of your dreams.
Search our database of over 15,000 job postings.
|Job Title:|| |
Manager, Marketing and Measurement Analysis - Marriott International HQ (1200173O)
|Job Ref:|| |
|Job Type:|| |
|Region | Metro Area:|| |
|Post Code:|| |
|Contact Name:|| |
|Post Date:|| |
Are you ready to explore new challenges?
At Marriott we can make it happen - with opportunities for building new skills, co-workers who share your enthusiasm and clear career paths that offer experience for growth and promotion. Whether you are a seasoned hospitality professional or just beginning to plan your career, we invite you to discover Marriott.
The Marriott International HQ, located at Bethesda, MD is currently hiring for a MANAGER, MARKETING AND MEASUREMENT ANALYSIS
Responsibilities include: POSITION SUMMARY
As a member of the professional staff, contributes specialized knowledge and skill in a discipline (e.g. Accounting, Finance, Human Resources, Information Resources, Operations Planning & Support, Sales & Marketing) area to support team and/or department business objectives. Generally works under limited supervision, but within established guidelines, producing and analyzing more complex business information to assist in the decision making process.
The Manager, Marketing Measurement & Analysis will be tasked with supporting Global Marketing initiatives with a special focus on providing analytical measurement support for the Marriott Rewards loyalty program (which accounts for more than half of all room nights sold system wide and almost $10B in revenue annually). Specifically, the Manager will determine the effectiveness of Marriott Rewards Global & Lifecycle promotions and also partner with stakeholders to ensure the continued adoption of a ‘test and learn’ approach in testing new marketing offers. In addition, the Manager will monitor/report on key program trends through the use of scorecards & dashboards, when appropriate, and share insights to enhance decision-making.
· Performs more complex quantitative and qualitative analysis for business processes and/or projects. Often manages small projects, business processes or parts of larger ones.
· Responds to, solves and makes decisions on more complex/non-routine business requests with limited to moderate risk.
- identifying opportunities to enhance the effectiveness of business processes.
- providing training and technical guidance to less senior staff, where appropriate, and serving as point-of-contact for problem resolution.
- participating in setting department operating plans.
- recognizing and celebrating team successes.
- achieving results against budget within scope of responsibility.
Successful candidates should possess knowledge and experience and demonstrate strong leadership and relationship skills as follows:
· Generally a professional position with specific knowledge in a discipline (e.g., Accounting, Human Resources, Information Resources).
· College degree and/or relevant experience typically required.
Specific Candidate Profile:
Successful candidates should possess knowledge and experience and demonstrate leadership and relationship skills as follows:
Academic / Work Experience:
Begin your journey: www.marriott.com/careers
To apply for this job, please go to www.marriott.com/careers and click on the "Apply Now". Then under "Management Positions Worldwide", enter Job Opening number “1200173O". The job is listed as “Manager, Marketing and Measurement Analysis". If you are interested in applying, you will need to register on the site and create a "User Name" and “Password”. Applications are available in French and Spanish.
Marriott is consistently recognized as an employer of choice by Working Mother, DiversityInc., and LatinaStyle magazine among others. FORTUNE magazine recognized Marriott as one of its “100 Best Companies to Work For”, for the twelfth consecutive year.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
To apply for this job you need a free candidate account, click here for info.