Search for a school in your area to further your education and expertise.
Search our job profile database to find the career of your dreams.
Search our database of over 15,000 job postings.
|Job Title:|| |
Branch Support - Eau Claire
|Job Ref:|| |
Branch Support - Eau Claire
Customer Service/Call Center
|Job Type:|| |
|Region | Metro Area:|| |
|Post Code:|| |
|Contact Name:|| |
|Contact Phone:|| |
|Post Date:|| |
SUMMARY / OVERVIEW
Assist Personal Bankers as needed to provide exceptional and professional service to new and existing customers.
May perform any or all of the following duties:
1. Prepare new account and loan documents and supporting materials for Personal Bankers. Complete all follow-up clerical duties associated with opening new relationships.
2. Ensure new account and loan paperwork are complete and signed appropriately prior to filing for record keeping.
3. Contact customers to obtain necessary signatures on items with missing or irregular signatures.
4. Assist Personal Bankers in processing of loan applications.
5. Answer phones and respond to customer inquiries in a professional and courteous manner.
6. Cross-sell bank products and services based on customer needs in accordance with the bank’s program standards.
7. Run transactions as requested by the customer or supervisor on behalf of the customer.
8. Perform customer requested research, including printing statement and check copies.
9. Assist customers with routine account-related requests such as: funds transfers, Electronic funds transfers (EFTs), stop payments, inquiries about bank deposit products and service charges, inquiries about customer loan and transaction history, inquiries about ATM and debit card usage and limits, inquiries about checking and savings accounts transactions, inquired about set up of online banking accounts and Bill Pay, and check verification requests by third parties.
10. Order appropriate services needed to facilitate the loan process (i.e. title work, appraisals, payoff requests and flood determinations).
11. Log all new accounts and verify all accounts are logged correctly prior to the end of the business day.
12. Assist Personal Bankers as needed to complete customer files (i.e. In house appraisals, pictures of collateral).
13. Maintain inventory control for the loan and new account documentation and supplies.
14. Assist with closing customer loans as necessary.
15. Conduct calls to verify customer insurance on loans that have collateral requiring insurance coverage.
16. Contact customers to notify them of delinquent accounts and document appropriate resolution.
17. Make calls to customers regarding negative account balances and to develop supportive long-term solutions.
18. Open and close branch, observing security procedures.
19. Balance ATM machine daily (if applicable).
20. Back up personal bankers as needed.
21. Back up vault teller as needed.
22. Keep Branch Manager informed of customer suggestions and concerns.
23. Perform other duties as assigned.
Follow Citizens Community Federal policies and procedures.
Follow all state and federal banking regulations
REQUIREMENTS / CORE COMPETENCIES
2 year degree or equivalent experience. Progressive training and experience with Bank services, general clerical experience, computer experience, loan department experience. Accuracy and attention to detail.
OTHER QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
Sound knowledge of Bank Financial services, Bank philosophy. Ability to prioritize well, an aptitude for detail work, good communication and listening skills. Tact and diplomacy in dealing with both customers and employees. Strong organizational skills. Able to work well under pressure. Proficient computer skills. Time management skills. Pleasant telephone manner. Problem solving skills. Flexibility and ability to multi-task.
To apply for this job you need a free candidate account, click here for info.