Search for a school in your area to further your education and expertise.
Search our job profile database to find the career of your dreams.
Search our database of over 15,000 job postings.
|Job Title:|| |
Infant/Toddler Program Supervisor
|Job Ref:|| |
|Job Type:|| |
|Region | Metro Area:|| |
Washington - Tacoma
|Post Code:|| |
|Contact Name:|| |
|Contact Phone:|| |
|Post Date:|| |
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with need for accommodation to perform the essential functions of this job.
· Weave CCS’s guiding principles into all endeavors. Facilitate opportunities for spiritual growth in all staff and children.
· Play an active part in ongoing staff training. Serve as planner, organizer, goal setter, team builder and attitude developer. Able to spiritually encourage staff and parents. Promote developmental and educational progression of all children. Plan, facilitate, and lead staff meetings
· Assist Director with daily responsibilities: Participate in the interview/hiring process. Maintain records of employee absence. Create staff schedules and oversee system for staff vacations and absences; procure substitutes accordingly. Maintain staff-to-student ratios on a daily basis with minimal overtime required.
· Oversee recruitment and admission of new children.
· Assist director in maintaining state regulatory requirements. Oversee state mandated staff requirement records.
· Be qualified and willing to teach a preschool class as needed.
· Oversee kitchen staff and help plan menus according to USDA guidelines.
· Oversee curriculum development and facilitation.
· Play an active part in school year events. Able to participate in evening programs and activities as needed.
· Help to develop and implement an infant/toddler curricular program.
· Able to do monthly teacher observations and follow up with staff.
· Provide for developmental milestone evaluations and regular, effective communication to parents.
· Serve as part of the administrative team for the Center, assisting in providing administrative oversight of the Center.
· AA in Early Childhood Education or equivalent, with minimum two years’ prior experience including some time in the classroom.
· Prior job-related experience in field; including educational age-appropriate leadership, planning activities, team building, and leading.
· Must be a Christian with an active relationship with Jesus Christ
· Possess excellent communication and people skills. Able to develop rapport with children, parents, and staff.
· Demonstrate ability to lead, supervise, and organize the infant/toddler program and work effectively with adults and children.
· Have working knowledge of early learning best practices.
· Able to work collaboratively and lead others.
Monday through Friday, 4 hours per day/ 20 hours per week
To apply for this job you need a free candidate account, click here for info.