Search for a school in your area to further your education and expertise.
Search our job profile database to find the career of your dreams.
Search our database of over 15,000 job postings.
|Job Title:|| |
Human Resources Administrative Assistant
|Job Ref:|| |
|Job Type:|| |
|Region | Metro Area:|| |
Ohio - Cincinnati
|Post Code:|| |
|Post Date:|| |
Human Resources Programs
Are you sharp, organized and energetic? Champion at multi-tasking and meeting deadlines? Have some background supporting Human Resources (preferred), that you can bring to the role? Ready to join the team that supports an outstanding academic institution? University of Cincinnati Foundation has your next role!
The University of Cincinnati serves the people of Ohio, the nation, and the world as a premier public research university dedicated to undergraduate, graduate, and professional education, experience-based learning, and research. The University of Cincinnati Foundation (UCF) is the private sector fund-raising entity for the University of Cincinnati and its campuses, colleges, departments and units.
The Administrative Assistant provides direct administrative support to the Director, Human Resources Programs and assistance to other departmental staff and projects as assigned. This position requires the demonstrated ability to handle, update and maintain sensitive information in a confidential, timely and professional manner.
· Interact in a positive, professional and timely manner with diverse internal and external parties
· Schedule interviews and meetings
· Create reports, spreadsheets and other documents
· Routine correspondence
· Maintain and update online and hardcopy files
· Assist with recruitment process in the applicant tracking system including:
o Posting positions
o Updating application status
o Scheduling telephone and in-person interviews
o Entering new hire information
· Assist with new hire orientation scheduling and materials
· Create online survey tools as needed for employee feedback
· Update annual reports and benchmarking surveys
· Provide support for the Employee Relations Committee including:
o Scheduling meetings
o Attending meetings and preparing meeting minutes
o Maintaining committee and subcommittee rosters
· Assist with United Way/Community Shares and Artswave employee campaigns and other special programs
· Assist with COBRA letters and payroll filing
· Serve as back-up for organization chart updates
· Provide support for the UCF Board of Trustees Compensation Committee including:
o Prepare and mail meeting materials
o Prepare meeting minutes
· Participate in UCF reception desk relief pool
· Minimum 2 years administrative support experience
· Proven ability to handle, update and maintain sensitive information in a confidential, timely and professional manner
· High level of accuracy and attention to detail
· Track record demonstrating the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
· Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Office, Excel, Adobe and Powerpoint
· Prior experience in human resources field is a plus
This is an exciting time to be a part of the University of Cincinnati community. The Proudly Cincinnati Campaign is on pace to reach an unprecedented $1 billion goal. Employment at UCF provides a perfect match for those individuals who strive to be difference makers and are willing to go above and beyond to play a vital role in enhancing the quality of life for our community and beyond.
Go to https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=2959381 to submit your resume and salary requirements. Please ONLY apply through the link noted.
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V.
To apply for this job you need a free candidate account, click here for info.