Search for a school in your area to further your education and expertise.
Search our job profile database to find the career of your dreams.
Search our database of over 15,000 job postings.
|Job Title:|| |
|Job Ref:|| |
|Job Type:|| |
|Region | Metro Area:|| |
California - Sacramento
|Contact Name:|| |
|Contact Phone:|| |
|Post Date:|| |
The scope of job responsibilities includes but is not limited to:
· Providing regular sales out reports for our California Public Sector contracts, based on contract SLA’s.
o Contracts include Statewide (due 15th of each month), WSCA (Due 10th of each month), CMAS (Due 10th of each month), SLP (Due 10th of each month), etc.
o Reports include but are not limited to State required Monthly Sales Out, AR Aging, Contractor Fees Due
· Providing regular reports and data on the demographics of the California Public Sector (includes: State Agencies & Departments, Counties—including County Office of Education, Cities, Education K-12, and Higher Education --including Community Colleges)
o Work with Marketing to provide Total Addressable Market & customer demographics
o Collect and analyze data to evaluate existing and potential new customers
o Prepare reports of findings and illustrate data by market and product
o Identify and monitor competitors
· Provide Sales, Marketing, and Key Partners with activity reports and data
o Coordinate with Sales, Marketing, and Partners to formulate marketing plans
o Forecast, track and report marketing campaigns and sales activity
o Analyze and provide regular reports on data and trends
· Provide weekly and monthly contract reporting to Partners and State based on Contract SLA’s
The successful candidate for this position will meet these minimum requirements:
· Education: College degree or equivalent experience
· Experience: 1 year or more experience in office environment
· Skills: Proficient with Microsoft Office Products (specifically excel), database experience (such as Access) a plus; excellent written and verbal communication and time management skills are critical; must be detail oriented with a focus on accuracy; ability to utilize research tools such as Center for Digital Education, Center for Digital Government, Rainmaker, etc.
To apply for this job you need a free candidate account, click here for info.