Vacancy has expired Show me jobs like this one
|Job Title: || |
Automotive Finance Director
|Job Ref: || |
|Employer: || ||Category: || |
Automotive, Marine and Aviation
|Job Type: || |
|Region | Metro Area: || |
Ohio - Akron
Ohio - Cincinnati
Ohio - Cleveland
Ohio - Columbus
Ohio - Dayton
Ohio - Toledo
|City: || |
|Post Code: || |
|Address: || |
|Salary: || |
|Contact Name: || |
Leading Metro Cleveland Dealer
|Post Date: || |
|Leading Metro Cleveland Dealer is expanding. We are seeking an experienced Finance Director for a Medium Volume Dealership. We are the #1 Lincoln store for the past 10 years and we’re expanding under the new Lincoln Renovation Project.
|We are seeking a candidate who is experienced in all aspects of Automotive Finance who is capable of managing and directing a department as well as being able to manage growth. Our candidate must be a great closer, motivator, desk deals, train sales people, appraise cars and be an all around manager in the sales department with excellent references. This is a “team” effort from all the managers and each manager can perform others duties when needed. Excellent opportunity for the right person to enjoy job security, six figure income with a great schedule and a great work atmosphere.
|The ideal Finance Director candidate must have the following:
- Verifiable F & I Director experience.
- Fast pace environment experience.
- Stable work history and leader as Director.
- Exemplary leadership skills and the proven ability to manage a productive department.
- Demonstrated track record of process implementation and execution.
- Menu Selling.
- ADP, Autobase, and DealerSocket experience is a plus.
- Build a Secondary Finance Department.
- Ability to sell warranty and a mix of aftermarket products with high penetration rate.
- Build lender relationships, hang paper, and managing contract funding and flow.
|This is a rare opportunity with a very stable dealer with the opportunity to negotiate your pay up front. The right person can earn up to a 20% commission on department gross. That is unheard of in today's auto industry.
Qualified candidates should email only their resume, references and salary history to:
To apply for this job you need a free candidate account, click here for info.