SMX Staffing is a leading provider of custom designed staffing solutions for Fortune 500 companies throughout the country. We have a great opportunity with growth potential for a Recruiter at SMX in Romeoville, IL.
The Recruiter collaborates with the Account Manager to manage the day-to-day activities of the account and to ensure strategic goals and objectives are met. The responsibilities include, recruiting, interviewing, hiring and orienting the associate workforce according to corporate culture and standards, coordinating Associate recruiting campaigns, initiating working relationships with alternative recruiting sources, ensuring cost-effectiveness and timeframe of campaigns, and utilizing effective interview methods to ensure the hiring of competent Associates.
Other responsibilities can also include check-ins, recording Associate attendance, performance & conduct coaching and documentation, managing Group Leads and administrative staff, performing safety checks and managing light duty, outbounding Associates and candidates to fill the order, ensuring that all contract related services are completed and checking time-keeping records to ensure accurate payroll and invoicing. Some of the before-mentioned tasks may also be assigned to a supervisor in some accounts. The Recruiter will also be responsible for regular client follow-up, both with end-user clients who work with our Associates and on an executive level, with facility managers. The Recruiter will also assist the Manager with payroll processing; maintaining reporting data and providing any requested or required reports to the client and to the Account Manager. Many of the responsibilities require interaction with out proprietary software programs. Familiarity with these programs and consistent data input, as well as quality checking for the information's integrity is a vital function for a Recruiter.
We are looking for candidates that are bi-lingual, so you must be able speak, read and write in English and Spanish to be considered. Candidates must be willing to travel between our three client sites in Romeoville, Joliet and Bolingbrook. The hours for the position will be during the 1st shift, Monday – Friday. The hours could vary daily, but typically it would fall between 6:30am and 5pm.
• Process full cycle recruiting on potential candidates (from interviewing and placing advertisements to conducting orientations, submitting background checks and drug tests).
• Create new employee files.
• Identify resolution to issues and take actions and able to work in a fast paced environment.
• Analyze reports on weekly basis to identify recruitment needs.
• Meet with the Account Manager and with the client to understand and analyze the recruitment forecast.
• Assist Manager with attendance and payroll functions.
• Visiting associates on the floor to monitor safety and morale.
• High School Diploma/GED required
• Must have prior Recruitment experience
• Bi-Lingual in English and Spanish
• Ability to travel between Romeoville, Joliet and Bolingbrook
• Knowledge of HR processes preferred
• Experience working with little supervision
• Strong customer service and client relations
• Computer Skills (MS Office, Excel, PPT and Word)
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
Does this sound like the opportunity for you? Apply now. Go to: