|Job Title: || |
Automotive General Manager
|Job Ref: || |
|Employer: || ||Category: || |
Automotive, Marine and Aviation
|Job Type: || |
|Region | Metro Area: || |
Washington - Olympia
Washington - Seattle & Surrounding Areas
|City: || |
Western Washington/Puget Sound
|Post Code: || |
|Address: || |
|Salary: || |
|Contact Name: || |
Medium/Large Domestic Dealer
|Post Date: || |
|Medium/Large Domestic Dealer in Western Washington/Puget Sound Area seeks experienced General Manager. We have a great opportunity for the right individual. The right candidate will be a true leader committed to growing the business by increasing market share and developing loyal customers.
|To be successful, the candidate must have a proven track record with the ability to:
- Develop, implement, and monitor effective processes
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction are consistently delivered
- Review and manage expense structure to maximize profitability
- Develop strong partnerships with stakeholders such as manufacturers
- Increases management's effectiveness by selecting, hiring, training, developing, and motivating employees; clearly and decisively communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job performance; developing incentives; understands how to motivate staff and to develop to their full potential.
- Meets individually with team members to discuss progress of work, resolve problems, and ensure that standards for quality and quantity of work are met; facilitates meetings and reporting with service team.
- Enforces ethical business practices; establishes service policies, best practices and procedures with the various departments; reinforces company image and brand by collaborating with sales and customer service; tracks cases in CRM to monitor expedited client service resolution.
- Identifies and develops strategic plans to improve, enhance and/or scale operational systems when required, including expansion of facilities and technical infrastructure; presenting recommendations and executing approved initiatives.
|If you currently reside in or if you are looking to return to Western Washington then we want to talk to you. The Company offers an aggressive pay plan that rewards productivity and compliance as well as benefits including medical and dental insurance and a 401(k) plan.
Please contact by email.