Admin/Data Entry Clerk
This temporary role will support the project team with a variety of clerical/office support and basic accounting duties including data entry. Duties can change as the role calls for flexibility and an enthusiastic personality with a desire to assist and enable all segments of the company.
This is a temporary role for 1-2 months
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Perform a variety of administrative duties including managing emails, phone calls, couriers, preparing correspondences and binders;
• Compile, copy, sort, scan, file, and distribute, according to various business unit standards and processes, a variety of documents;
• Data entry responsibilities to accurately track and record a variety of information on a database;
• Type from rough draft a variety of material such as documents, reports, charts, etc., as assigned;
• Basic accounting responsibilities such as accounts payable/receivable;
• Compile and update manuals, documents and other records;
• Spreadsheet creation and maintenance;
• Provide general support to construction and project management as required;
• Other duties as required.
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point);
• Strong organizational and time management skills;
• Ability to handle multiple priorities and work to meet deadlines;
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written);
• Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers;
• Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities;
• Ability to work independently and prioritize work;
• Works with high attention to detail and accuracy in the preparation and editing of information;
• Quick thinker and good at multi-tasking;
• Enjoys challenges and working in a fast-paced environment.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND/OR CREDENTIALS
• Post-secondary education or a combination of relevant training and related experience;
• Minimum two (2) years’ experience in a similar position;
• Basic accounting experience would be an asset;
• Detail oriented, methodical, with fast data entry skills;
• Construction industry experience an asset.
Rokstad offers a competitive compensation and benefits package which will be commensurate with experience and education.
If you are looking for an exciting career with a fast growing, progressive company while participating in the build out of North America’s electric power Infrastructure, please email your resume to email@example.com or fax 1-888-310-8831. Please include the job title in the email subject line.
We thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.