As a Tire/Lube Technician will work in a Pilot Truck Care Center which is an "on-highway" location providing light mechanical service and tire service to the Commercial Trucking industry.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Repair, replacement, mounting and balancing (Tire Service).
• Completing lube, oil change, filter service and brake adjustment (Preventive Maintenance).
• Draining and filling (Coolant System).
• Ensuring shop is clean and stocked.
• High School Diploma or GED preferred (TIA Certified, Auto Te...