B2B outside sales ENTRY LEVEL
The Business Account Manager is the main representation of our clients. Ensuring excellent customer experiences, reaching and surpassing our clients' needs, and continually setting the pace in performance within our organization are some of the many qualities that define our Account Managers. Our clients rely on our Account Manager to build their networks and relationships to grow business opportunities.
The typical day for the Business Account Manager begins by meeting with the current management team to discuss internal development, organizational growth, and a tactical approach to client interactions. The latter half of the day is spent meeting with clients directly. At the end of the day, our Account Manager sit down with the management team for a wrap-up.
- Client representation via direct marketing/sales
- Attend training classes and apply knowledge
- Present client strategies and services effectively
- Actively participate in all meetings, conferences, and programs with our clients
- Relentlessly pursue growth opportunities for self and client
- Self-manage scheduling and appointments
- Acting as a liaison between our office and existing clients
- Passion for personal growth and development
- Desire to learn
- Self-motivated with little direction needed
- Confident in communication skills
- Possess a teamwork mindset
- Driven to advance